This past week has been a lot of fun celebrating Bank of the Ozarks’ 20th anniversary as a public company listed on the Nasdaq. We remain grateful to those who have walked this path with us, thankful for the opportunities and energized for the next 20 years!
Here’s a compendium of celebration and media highlights relating to the events:
1. The video we produced in conjunction with Nasdaq is top notch and shares a bit of the Bank of the Ozarks’ vision and great people. You can watch here.
2. Here’s the Facebook Live video of the Nasdaq opening bell ringing ceremony. (Be sure to skip ahead on the video to the 7:20 mark.)
3. Nasdaq shared some great photos of the event. Check them out here.
4. Bank of the Ozarks Chairman and CEO George Gleason shared wisdom live on Bloomberg Radio with hosts Pimm Fox and Lisa Abramowicz. You can listen here.
5. Nasdaq developed an infographic depicting the astounding growth Bank of the Ozarks has experienced over the past 20 years across multiple metrics. Have a look here.
6. Arkansas Business ran a cover story on Bank of the Ozarks headlined “Ozarks? Try Bank of the Nation.” (Enough said!). Read it here.
7. Mr. Gleason stopped by Yahoo Finance TV Studios for an appearance on The Final Round with host Melody Hahm and discussed the strong performance of Bank of the Ozarks. Watch here.
8. Nasdaq congratulated Bank of the Ozarks with a full page ad in the Wall Street Journal. Have a look here.