Bank OZK is pleased to share our inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report, detailing key environmental, social and governance initiatives we adopted in 2019 in our quest to improve our performance in every way, every day.
Our report, titled “Better to the X-Power,” reflects our commitment to implement new ideas and initiatives to improve performance exponentially.
“Throughout my four decades as Chairman and CEO, we have worked to instill in every Bank OZK employee a personal commitment to excellence, fair dealing and exceptional service. Our Bank’s continued success is built on our adherence to these cornerstone values as we implement new ideas to exponentially improve our performance,” George Gleason stated.
Key developments in 2019, among numerous others outlined in the ESG report, included:
- Launched Sustainable World Investments through the Bank’s Trust and Wealth Division
- Continued investing in technology and practices to protect and conserve natural resources, including a planned $6 million investment in solar power
- Created a Diversity & Inclusion Council
- Completed a pilot program for leadership development
- Enhanced employee benefits, including paid parental leave, expanded paid bereavement leave and enhanced paid military leave
- Launched the first company-wide employee engagement survey
We hope you’ll take time to read our report, available at ir.ozk.com.